Originally the residence of the General who commanded the British troops in the West Indies, this area stands today as Bridgetown's only park. Prior to the succession of Queen Victoria it was known as "King's House." It was redesigned into a park in 1909. Today, it's a wonderful place for a stroll or a picnic and it houses a theatre and an art gallery.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.